Founded in 2016, MassChallenge Switzerland has quickly become a leading driver of innovation and entrepreneurship in Europe by connecting startups with the experts and resources they need to grow. From developing AI-assisted smart eyewear for people with vision loss to using drones for viticulture, our 144 alumni are changing the world for the better.
- Unrivalled access to 15+ global corporate partners, totalling over CHF 250 billion in revenue
- World class mentoring from 550+ experts and tailored programming in the spirit of a startup school
- Free office space and the chance to win up to CHF 1 million in non-dilutive cash prizes and several other in-kind awards
- Switzerland-specific support for entrepreneurs such as competitive regulations and tax system, easy access to the EU market, and strong trade links
- Proven model: more than 65% of Finalists raise funds during or immediately after the program
Overview via MassChallenge Switzerland